Announcing the launch of EdulinkOne
Next week we will be launching a new way for parents to engage with their children’s school life, with the introduction of a new tool called EdulinkOne.
This will enable parents to access a wealth of real-time information about your child’s progress, performance, behaviour and more.
Initially we will be launching a subset of the information via the tool, with further features being enabled in the coming weeks and months.
To begin with you will be able to access your child’s:
- Cashless catering transactions
- Exam timetables and entries
- Data collection form, to update both your own and your child’s personal information including emergency contacts
You will also be able to access the school calendar.
In the near future we will be releasing further functionality:
- Your child’s assessment and progress
- Parents evening booking
- Homework tracking (in place of ShowMyHomework)
- Absence reporting
- School to Parent messaging
What happens next?
Keep an eye out for an email from EdulinkOne via St Benedict’s in your inbox from next week. This email will contain instructions on how to activate your EdulinkOne account and a getting started guide to get you started.