|Job Title:||Exam Invigilators|
|Salary:||£24,657 - £28,221 pro rata|
28 hours per week/39 weeks per year
|Place of work:||St Benedict’s Catholic School. Currently based across two sites within Bury St Edmunds|
Required to start as soon as possible. The Data Analyst is responsible for developing and producing data analysis reports on fixed dates and on demand.
You will be:
- Familiar with a range of school data systems such as SIMS, NOVA and SISRA and be confident in the use of spreadsheets and databases.
- Meticulous, innovative with a high level of personal organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage own workload
- Have high personal standards in terms of attendance, punctuality and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical and specialist information to a range of stakeholders
This is a challenging, varied and interesting post in a friendly supportive school which is highly regarded for its academic success.
The post holder may be required to work across both sites within Bury St Edmunds so access to a car and a clean driving licence is essential.
11 – 18 Mixed Comprehensive: Roll 815 including 6th Form
|Closing date:||09.00 11 March 2019|
|Interviews:||w/c 11 March 2019|
St Benedict’s Catholic School
Tel: 01284 775712